Polar Ignite 3 Fitness & Wellness Watch is now available to pre-order in the US online from Amazon.com. It costs $329.95, and comes in 4 different color options – Greige Sand, Brown Copper, Night Black, and Purple Dusk. According to the Amazon listing, this item will be released in the US on November 17, 2022.
- AMOLED Touchscreen Display
- Holistic Sleep Monitoring ( SleepWise ) & Daytime Alertness Guide
- Customizable widgets for quick-access to calories, steps, heart rate, media controls etc
- Advanced Optical Heart Rate Tracking
- Dual Frequency GPS.
- On-Demand Fitness Applications & Coaching
- Long-life battery – up to 5 days on a single charge
- WR30 waterproof
- Compatible with popular fitness apps
- +150 sports profiles
- Polar Fitness Tests
- 24/7 automatic activity tracking
- Changeable wristbands
POLAR Ignite 3 Fitness watch features a 1.28 Inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 416 × 416 pixels. Like every other smartwatch out there, it supports touch input. The display is protected with Gorilla Glass. It has a Stainless steel bezel and a plastic case material.
GPS, Glonass, and Galileo Geo Location services are supported. It also supported Assisted GPS, Glonass, and Galileo. You can connect this smartwatch to your smartphone over Bluetooth version 5.1. POLAR Ignite 3 is WR30 water-resistant.
Polar has equipped this smartwatch with a 215 mAh Li-Pol battery. It can achieve up to 100 h battery life in power save training mode. In the training mode, the battery backup is just 30 h. There is another mode called watch mode which gives you up to 120 h battery backup.
Various other features this watch comes supports include Stop watch, Speed pace, Countdown timer, Interval timers, Manual laps, Automatic laps, Autostart stop, Vibration alerts, Alarm, Clock, Backlight, Date and weekday, Button lock, Firmware update etc.
As an Amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.